TWENTY-FIVE!

 August 12th, 2026

Today is my twenty-fifth birthday. 

I was not thrilled to wake up this morning, and I cried before bed last night. And yet, this morning when I woke up, despite it all, my mom gave me a big hug, and told me I was starting to make her feel old. LOL.

My dad messaged me early in the morning, which I was grateful for. So did my friend S.

I guess it's so on brand for me given my 11H stellium in this year's solar return chart, but I called up everyone who wished me a happy birthday and thanked them personally. Such a surreal milestone for me to be turning twenty five. I have several things to think about, but right now, I gotta get ready for bed. 

When I blew out my birthday candles (all twenty of them my sister littered throughout and her boyfriend lit), I asked for all of the wishes I write down to come true. I haven't written them just yet, but I will on Saturday, probably. I'm so grateful for the few pockets of love I received today. God knows I needed it, my ego just wouldn't allow me to admit it. 

In addition to getting my Oura ring (also a gift from my sister), she also decorated my bedroom for me, and I walked into an array of poppers, flowers, balloons, and a stack of neatly wrapped gifts on my bed. 

This entry should be a "I <3 my sister" entry, LOL. 

Anyway, grateful. I have to work on my terms and conditions this weekend. I have to think of them first. 

- vetiveroil

Comments