PRIORITIES
January 4th, 2026
Today I woke up early, I wanted - needed to make use of the day before it got ahead of me. I made breakfast, got dressed, and went to go complete a load of laundry.
While my clothes were in the wash, I went for a walk. It was sunny, and that made me feel better.
A wrote a letter to my ancestors a few weeks back, asking for help getting my priorities in order, I have a feeling that I’m getting that prayer answered now. I feel a lot more clear-headed than I have been in weeks.
I am choosing to get back into motion after being knocked off course, but that's old news now. My mind is clear, and the path ahead has never looked smoother.
I chose to workout today, to run my errands, to recommit to the things that matter - I chose to write this entry. I want the normalcy I've grown accustomed to back.
I am choosing to focus on my priorities moving forward.
There is much to accomplish this year, and I want to get a head start.
- vetiveroil
Comments
Post a Comment