OASIS
August 24th, 2025
Today has been a perfect Sunday.
I usually don’t like Sunday’s very much, they’re heavy, sad, and honestly a little dreadful. As a kid, I hated them because it meant being dragged to church for 3 hours, something I didn’t care to do, but was forced to do.
Nowadays, I grieve the end of my weekends and the start of a new work week.
Today, however, I’m in my own private oasis.
the energy isn’t so heavy, like it was yesterday. My inner world feels a little less turbulent. I’ve showered, I’m in my bed, My hair smells like the incense I’ve been burning the past 45 minutes, I’ve eaten, I feel ease. I’m grateful for days like these where the world is still enough for me to catch my breath.
I went for an evening walk, and when I came home, I washed dishes and ate.
What a great Summer.
- vetiveroil
%20copy%2023.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment