I WANT
MY DESIRES:
First and foremost, I want a big loft for an apartment.
→ it must feel warm - with brick finishes and solid wood throughout.
→ a venetian plaster mural at the corridor.
→ large, floor to ceiling windows
→ a plot of land to grow vetiver and lavender on.
→ a plant nursery to house my adeniums.
→ an art collection comprised of pieces from my friends.
→ wall-mounted incense burners to waft throughout the space - anytime I want.
→ hardwood floors or black large format tiles.
→ an Andrianna Shamaris petrified wood console table.
→ a Japanese style soaking tub (made of black stone).→ a solid wood 8ft table to host frequent dinner parties at.
I want a pet cat (a girl) and a big ass flemish rabbit (also a girl).
I want a career I built just for me - not just something I stumbled into.
I want to travel (often) and indulge my curiosity.
I want a body I love to look at, that feels good to live in.
I want to have real connections, not just a passive network of people I know little about.
I want a nice little studio to work at (either at home, or not far from home).
I want security - I don’t care to be a billionaire, but a few millions would make me feel very secure.
I want a life that feels sacred in every way imaginable.
A life where truth, integrity, and calling are foundational.
- vetiveroil
.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment