FEAR JOURNAL #1:
June 18th, 2026
Fear Journal #1:
* I fear these projects going horribly wrong as soon as I leave, and my colleagues speaking negatively about me, and not being able to defend myself or my reputation.
* I fear everyone hating/resenting me.
* I fear not doing well socially or professionally going forward, trying to leap forward, and falling flat on my face.
* I fear losing this opportunity, and backsliding financially.
* I fear not being able to resume my studies and capping my upward mobility.
* I fear this daily commute being too psychologically taxing to continue on.
* I fear this person I have begun befriending is an enemy in disguise and I am being played without realizing it.
* I fear losing my parents.
* I fear that relaxing or being too comfortable will result in losing my stride.
* I fear that being my true self around others is not enough and that I won’t be liked, understood, or respected.
* I fear that I will rebound with my weight loss progress.
* I fear that I am not adequate to achieve the level of comfort, ease, and happiness I desire.
- vetiveroil
Comments
Post a Comment