JUPITER IN CANCER

 June 2nd 2026

Jupiter is in Cancer, and life is but a dream these days. At least, the possibilities seem more within reach than usual. 

I realize the reason why my skin looks brighter, I feel lighter, and so on is because I am divested from work. I've simply checked out of my current environment, and so the only place to look toward is ahead.

I'm a bit anxious going forward, but at the same time, it's time for a shift. I've been delving into Human Design a lot. I am reading that my 'environment' is 'mountains' which makes so much sense. I enjoy my space a LOT and it's critical in order to process things and determine how I feel sometimes. I enjoy a certain level of distance from things, because I am prone to getting sucked into them and I lose my center. 

I take a lot of time to sit and reflect on my life and the decisions I am making. Someone once said:

Your life is a direct result of your best thinking. 

While there are some unfortunate outliers, I think this is mainly true. I am keeping that in mind when I put together my plans for the future. I keep thinking about the future long ahead of me (I can't help it) - a decision is no longer just a decision. It exists (at least in my brain) as the domino that sets off a chain reaction. I'm becoming more militant about the things I choose to do. 

I am proud of the following decisions I've made:

  • Re-financed my car
  • Changed insurance plans
  • Negotiated a job offer (got my negotiation terms met :D)
  • Waiting on another offer for a company I’m incredibly excited about 
  • Developing an overarching system to pay off all of my debts in 4 years time
  • Continuing to fund an emergency stipend
  • Making recurring payments into an investment account
  • Exploring a five-year avenue into Real Estate Development
  • Making an attempt to develop some social acumen at big ol’ age twenty four
  • Finally taking a 401K seriously moving forward
  • Overall making it my business to remain “liquid” to avoid taking in new debts
  • Losing 6 pounds in the past 4 weeks since starting my Peptide

I am still working on crafting the life I want to have, and I'm only now beginning to truly feel as though it's possible to do so. I went a long time reacting to life, rather than actively shaping it. I am of sound-er mind and body these days, so I have to remind myself to spend the resources to live my life, not simply react in defense of it (which I am guilty of). 

I am also fighting that narrative in mind that's tempted to constantly work against the current. The one that says I have to prove myself, prove that I belong, prove that I deserve, proof that I can do something "as good", proof that my life isn't simply going to shit by the day. I'm urging myself to simply exist, ask for what I need, and allow others to form their own judgements on me - without trying to influence it in a certain way. It is a work in progress.

Sometime this week I have to figure out a plan to move forward with these offers. Perhaps that means turning my back on this opportunity that I'm enthralled about, but doesn't seem very receptive to me (classic). Inversely, it would likely mean accepting this offer I've been extended out of sheer goodwill and self-regard, even if it feels foreign to be welcomed with open arms. 

For some reason, my fists are balled up, and it's just me in the room. It's odd, when you're used to reacting, defending, protecting, etc. it gets difficult to tell when you're fighting a shadow. Each threat feels real. But I am working against this instinct to ball up my fists. 

- vetiveroil

Comments