SPRING CLEANING
March 9th, 2026
Word of the day is: GratitudeYesterday I was anxious, I deep cleaned my room in an impulsive attempt to self-soothe.
I also prayed and journaled asking for guidance among other things.
The cleaning came in clutch. It distracted me for a bit, I slept considerably well.
I had the wildest dreams, but the rest was restful (LOL).
This morning, I came into work, just to find out that nothing was working, thank God, Mercury retrograde isn’t just beating my ass alone. It’s a gorgeous spring day today, and I’m out on a walk. It feels good to see the ground again after many weeks of snow.
It feels even better to walk outside after work and still see the sun.
What an underrated pleasure it is to coexist with nature.
After work, I had my first session with a new therapist. She was sweet, and I connected with her well enough to make me excited about what's to come. She gave me some homework - to keep an "anxiety" log and to journal when I feel those feelings coming on. I'm certain I can do that.
Overall, today was a warm and optimistic day for me. I have hope that I am still springing forward, despite recent bumps in the road. I'm learning to keep standing upright, even when I wobble. It dawned on me that my personal journey is very akin to that of the seven chakras.
I am teetering between the Mulhadara (root) and Svadhisthana (sacral) chakra at the moment.
That's progress!
So much I am learning about, so much to look forward to.
So yea, the word of today is gratitude.
- vetiveroil
Comments
Post a Comment