OCTOBER
October 29th, 2025
Today went by quickly and it was mostly peaceful.I woke up with a headache, but I did sleep more more soundly than the previous night.
I ate my breakfast alone in the office, which was just delightful.
I successfully closed my fifth project this year, that brings my running total closer to the $2M benchmark I set for myself. I left for class not too long after lunch, and I even got my walk in which was nice.
Class ran a little longer than I expected and I didn't get a chance to work out like I had hoped to. After therapy I ran to a deli a few towns over and wolfed down (2) chocolate chip cookies on the way back to my car. The only positive thing about that is that I got in my steps - I guess I enjoyed them and that's also a delight. I was 600 or so steps shy of hitting my step goal. I contemplated whether I should break my streak or push myself. I decided to push myself and so I am safe (for now).
I am reflecting on the month of October as it comes to a close. The year just flew by and I don't know how i feel about that. October was intense but there are tons of little pleasures here and there. I also had therapy, it was another Somatic based session, I really struggle with those because my epicenter seems to be located in the darkest corner of my brain.
I reflected a lot on the concept of balance and how everything is kind of centered around it when you break it down. I am trying to remain balanced. Or to embody it if I never did to begin with.
I am still uncertain of where to go after this course ends, I have roughly 13 more classes to figure that out. I said before that I was inching forward, I am just not sure to what.
- vetiveroil
Comments
Post a Comment