ANSWERED PRAYER
October 13th, 2025
Today, I got a small inkling that my prayer was in the midst of being answered - like I knew it would be.Something (small) happened that affirmed to me that it was safe to trust others. That perhaps the threat dwells in the shadows of my subconscious and not necessarily in the light of reality. I won’t divulge it fully, but I’m deeply grateful, because I needed to see those affirmations play out to realize that I’m not falling short on the things I’ve been seeking out from life - I am, rather, just in the midst of aligning with them.
I guess given my history, there’s gotta be some deep house cleaning beforehand. Or maybe that’s the perfectionist in me speaking.
Despite the struggles, I realize that I am still:
I. Obtaining the pre-requisites to make the work I seek out meaningful and perfectly aligned with me.
II. Establishing the communal relationships that make me feel whole and seen. Which entails having the courage to simply be.
III. Giving myself permission to express myself without a filter (this blog). Risking shame for the sake of truth. My truth.
Albeit painful, it’s really healing to reframe my current struggles in this way. It ensures that I continue expending my energy towards the right things because effort does compound over time. This I know to be true.
In life so far, I know 2 things for certain:
There will be upheavals
My ancestors will support me through them
Thats enough certainty to keep moving forward for right now.
The ways of the underworld are indeed perfect and need not be questioned.
- vetiveroil
Comments
Post a Comment