DIVINITY IN ERRORS

September 3rd, 2025

Today was the first day of my class.

I thought I was good leaving at 2:15PM, turns out the traffic nearly pushed me to the edge. In addition to that, I had never been at that particular campus before and spent several minutes frantically searching for the right building. I made it.

Sitting in the class, I realized, I might just be where I needed to be. At the right time. I realized, life is more forgiving than I had conditioned myself to believe. I’m grateful for the opportunity. That I ended up pursuing it, and that everything aligned perfectly for me to do so. I feel blessed. My professor is a practicing Architect, and she's very kind. She showed us pictures of her students' past work (3D & 2D models) and daunting as it all looks, I'm excited to dive in and learn. I said to myself that once I got good enough, I'm design a floor plan, elevations, and detailed finishes for my dream loft and that would be what I worked off of when I build my own home from scratch some years from now. 

I don't know what comes after this, or if I will know where next to go, but I recently read something:

"Leap and the landing will appear."

I went to LA Fitness after the class ended (we left early on account of it being the first day). I'm home now, so after it's all said and done, I'll be able to get the much needed sleep I've been chasing. The gym is nine minutes away from campus, and I can workout for an hour while afternoon traffic eases up, which will make my commute back home seamless. 

I'm re-expanding my worldview by way of learning something new in my course, and also by way of frequenting different parts of where I live (that I would otherwise not venture to see). A win is in place on both sides. 

Today I reminded myself, even our mistakes can be divine. 

- vetiveroil

Comments